Warehouse Contractor Company With Years Of Experience
Warehouses are facilities that provide the necessary space and environment for the proper storage of goods, materials, products and machinery that need protection from the elements. Diversified Construction is the ultimate warehouse construction company that can build a warehouse to fulfill the needs of your business operations.. We know that modern warehouse construction dictates that goods are processed with minimal turnaround time and we strive to achieve maximum efficiency in your facility to fulfill this need.
Kinds of Warehouse Spaces
As an expert warehouse general contractor we know that the design and build of your facility depends on the following: storage, office space, loading docks for shipping and receiving, light industrial space and computer centers.
As your warehouse general contractor we can build different kinds of warehouses to suit your requirements:
- Heated and unheated general warehouses
- Refrigerated warehouses
- Controlled Humidity warehouses
- Specially designed warehouses to meet strict requirements for liquidstorage (fuel and non propellants), flammable and combustible storage, radioactive material storage, hazardous, chemical and ammunition storage
As an expert warehouse contractor we can implement for you an array of features in the warehouse design such as: higher bays, sophisticated materials-handling equipment, broadband connectivity access, and additional distribution networks. We can offer you a wide array of storage alternatives, picking alternatives, material handling equipment as well as the processes to meet the physical and operational requirements. The warehouse construction that we implement includes flexibility to accommodate future operations and storage requirements. Trust Diversified Construction to meet all your needs on time and on budget.
Our warehouse construction is centered on the following attributes:
- Designed to meet current and future needs – It can enable changes necessary for business growth and size of the operation. It shall be easily adaptable to new functions like an office (ground or upper levels), computer centers and light industrial/fabrication.
- It can also accommodate the need for future loading docks, truck space and car parking areas if space configuration changes through effective site design
- It will also be able to address material handling technologies and “just in time” storage, that have basically revolutionized warehouse and distribution center operations
- Feature roof design that integrates a built-in additional structural capacity in order to accommodate future rooftop equipment
- Designed to feature excellent fire protection capacity for accommodating storage of materials with a greater fire hazard, most importantly needed with high plastic packaging or content and plastic shrink-wrapped pallets
As Your Trusted Warehouse Contractor We Will Also:
- Optimize space utilization in order to provide ample circulation paths for operational staff and material handling equipment like forklifts. A good example would be the use of higher bays in order to take advantage of height allowances in the space.
- We shall also optimize the layout and configuration of your warehouse operation, including efficient circulation and material handling and storage processes.
- Relate interior and exterior receiving and shipping operations to the process flow of your goods through the facility
- Build separate receiving and shipping areas in order to prevent traffic
Employ Energy Efficiency
- We can design and build your warehouse facility to integrate passive solar, solar geometry and building load requirements
- Integrate a light colored roof in order to reflect a vast majority of solar radiation and thereby reducing HVAC loads and overall energy consumption
- Designed to feature interior dock space for colder climates so as to minimize energy consumption and offer comfortable cold weather working conditions for operational staff
- Consider the use of ceiling mounted fans in order to reduce heat stratification as well as provide good air movement. The result is better working conditions for both hot and cold weather. The fans shall be mounted above the highest forklift level to ensure safety
- Suggest white painted metal roof decking so as to increase ceiling surface reflectivity, promote better lighting efficiency and added worker comfort without any additional energy cost
- Suggest the use of energy efficient fixtures and appliances like motion sensor instant-on lighting in key areas
Sturdy, Reliable Roofing
One of the most exposed portions of a warehouse facility is the roofing. As your warehouse general contractor we can help identify and recommend for you the most appropriate roofing material for your facility based on the location, size, type and usage requirements. When selecting a material we consider track record, longevity and dependability to endure the most hostile weather conditions.
Build Structurally Sound Flooring
An integral part of any warehouse construction is special attention on the flooring. Why? Floors take the most abuse in any warehouse setup and therefore should be constructed perfectly in order to prevent accidents as well as to ensure long-term functionality and durability. For warehouse flooring, your storage requirements and movements will ultimately dictate the flatness requirements. As your chosen warehouse contractor we make decisions about warehouse floor flatness based on the types of racking layouts and forklifts your operator needs to use, the warehouse floor will always fall into one of two types: Free movement – forklifts may be driven along non-defined routes or Defined movement – the vehicles are run in defined and fixed paths with the assistance of a guidance system. Depending on your requirements, we can make this happen for you.
To learn more on our warehouse contractor services, visit or call Diversified Construction today.