Wayzata Office Construction
Premier Office Construction Company Wayzata
Diversified Construction proudly serves the beautiful city of Wayzata, Minnesota. Located along the northern border of Lake Minnetonka, Wayzata is a city in Hennepin County with a quaint population of just under 5,000 residents.
We are a commercial building and remodeling company who have performed hundreds of projects within the Greater Twin Cities area in our 60 years of being in business. If your Wayzata-based business is in need of constructing or remodeling, we’ve got you covered!
Wayzata allows residents to enjoy the relaxing life of the suburbs, while also having easy access to the city of Minneapolis through a short 20 minute drive. Enjoy the small town lifestyle in Wayzata with all the necessities nearby, as well as the many attractions to explore within and without the city limits. Not to mention, the beautiful lakefront views allow residents to enjoy Wayzata from sunrise to sunset.
Building Space Efficiency
At Diversified Construction, we value creating a comfortable workspace and welcoming environment. We take the time to get to know your specific needs and goals, which in turn allows us to build the most effective space possible.
Sometimes this means relocating and building out a new office space – other times it means remodeling or adjusting an existing space. With either course of action, we work with you to determine the best course for design, materials, and budget in order to build the best space for your needs.
Encourage More Productivity
As your contractor of choice, we prioritize the use of certain features proven to encourage more efficiency and productivity in the workspace.
Lighting – The integration of better lighting in an office space creates a more pleasant work environment for employees. Lighting has the ability to improve moods and increase productivity. At Diversified Construction, we focus on maximizing light through natural sunlight and recessed lighting.
Collaborative Spaces - When designing an office space, we make sure to include collaborative workspaces within the layout. This encourages more employee interaction and teamwork, which will ultimately boost productivity and improve company culture. Additionally, having a designated space for meetings allows for more networking opportunities.
Storage Capacity – A common issue among cluttered spaces is the lack of storage capacity. At Diversified Construction, we assess the needs of our clients to customize their office setup. Our goal is to integrate more storage space and implement an easier way to retrieve items, resulting in less time spent searching for items and trying to store them.
Built-in Technologies and Power Systems – Our office remodeling projects can include features like the integration of security systems, 24/7 access, high-tech workstations, smart parking, and even dedicated Zoom rooms. These are just a few examples of some of the cutting-edge technologies we can bring to modern office space design.
Why Choose Us - Wayzata Office Construction
At Diversified Construction, we use the highest quality workmanship and construction methods to ensure your remodeling project is done properly and efficiently. We have developed an 8-point-process to follow that guarantees your project will be completed successfully.
office construction wayzata
- We’ll establish one Project Manager to work with you from inception to completion, eliminating typical confusion when projects are handed off from person to person.
- Define and discuss the details of your project to minimize stress and have a clear goal, budget, and timeline.
- If an architect is needed for your project, we will align you with one who has the capabilities and experience perfect for it.
- Once designed, your Project Manager will submit the plans to subcontractors for pricing. We will carefully review each proposal and proposed materials to select the right bidder for your project, not just the lowest bidder.
- Once we’ve selected the ideal subcontractor team, we’ll create a detailed proposal for you. We eliminate gray areas by detailing what your proposal includes, and what it does not, so you know what to expect right from the start.
- Ensure all necessary permits are approved and obtained prior to construction.
- During construction, your project manager will work closely with subcontractors to give regular updates and ensure timely completion.
- We will lead you through a post-construction walkthrough for assurance the completed project has exceeded your expectations.