We are filled with grief for George Floyd and his family, for all who are hurting and for our city. At the same time, we are inspired by our community’s efforts to work together, support one another, stand up for justice and to rebuild our community.
We spent much of last week helping clients board up their businesses to prepare for potential damage and are grateful to hear that most were unharmed. If you or any of your neighbors were affected by demonstrations, we wanted to touch base to let you know that we are here to help in the best way we know how, with our measuring tape and tool belts.
Please give us a call if you need help with any of the following.
- Board up glass and openings to secure your space.
- Measure and order glass (currently on back order, so we recommend doing this asap).
- Add safety film to glass to avoid shattering if broken (check out this video to see it preventing a break in at one of our client’s properties!).
- Measure and order for security bars and gates for windows and doors.
- Paint over affected areas of your property.
- If you experienced significant damage, we can start working together with the necessary Team, including your insurance agent, to get your property restored as soon as possible.
If there’s anything else you need help with and you’re unsure if we can help or not, please don’t hesitate to call, we can at least refer you to someone who can help.