To our Valued Clients and Project Partners:
Minnesota’s “Stay at Home” Order recognized construction as Essential Business, and as such our jobsites remain operational. As we continue adapting to new developments related to COVID-19, Diversified Construction is working very hard to ensure all our valued clients receive the superior service they have come to expect, while helping keep both our visitors, employees and fellow workers healthy.
Diversified asks that all partners, Clients, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, Suppliers and their employees visiting or performing work on any of our projects join the Diversified Team in adhering to the following:
- Our office is closed to the public; only employees who cannot perform certain aspects of their job at home can visit the office to perform those duties.
- Strictly follow all applicable CDC, state and federal guidelines and recommendations, including and especially social distancing and personal hygiene measures.
- Increase regular cleaning and sanitizing throughout our office and jobsites, as well as increasing access to cleaning supplies
- Any meetings that can be held by phone, video or email should be held in that manner
- Enforce the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment on all jobsites
- Manage the number of jobsite visitors and personnel to comply with social distancing recommendations
- Project Partners are to inform us immediately if a slowdown of production is anticipated and this will immediately be relayed to the rest of the Project Team.
Additionally, all visitors will be screened by Diversified’s jobsite representative – either a Superintendent or Project Manager, prior to visiting or working on the site. Every day we will verbally ask the following questions:
- Have you had international travel within the last 14 days to any geographies categorized as Level 3 by the CDC?
- Have you had a fever (100.4 or higher) in the last 48 hours?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you having diarrhea?
- In the last 14 days have you had any known contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or under investigation for COVID-19?
If a visitor answers Yes to any of these questions, they will not be allowed onto the jobsite and cannot work or visit a Diversified jobsite for 14 days. If we suspect a visitor is not being forthcoming in answering these questions, that visitor may not be allowed on the jobsite.
We sincerely appreciate the trust you placed in Diversified Construction when you hired us to perform your project and we aim to uphold our commitment to you, safely. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas, we would love to hear from you.
James J. Rowland