Minnetonka Office Construction Company
Build up the corporate image and create a positive impact on employee morale.
Diversified Construction proudly serves the vibrant city of Minnetonka, Minnesota. Located in Hennepin County with a population of about 54,000, Minnetonka is a suburb resting on the west side of the Twin Cities.
We are a commercial building and remodeling company who have performed hundreds of projects within the Greater Twin Cities area in our 60 years of being in business. If your business needs Minnetonka office construction or remodeling, we’ve got you covered!
minnetonka office construction
The affluent suburb of Minnetonka offers residents quiet neighborhoods that are a short commute to the Twin Cities. Perfect for families and retirees, Minnetonka is home to a plethora of shops, restaurants, coffee shops, and businesses. This city is also known for its highly ranked public school systems.
With one of the largest (and most popular!) lakes in Minnesota at 14,4004 acres, Lake Minnetonka attracts water enthusiasts from all over. From fishers and boaters to swimmers and jet skiers – this large lake allows for all sorts of water activities. Minnetonka also has plenty of parks and recreation options for people of all ages to enjoy.
Building Space Efficiency
At Diversified Construction, we value creating a comfortable workspace and welcoming environment. We take the time to get to know your specific needs and goals, which in turn allows us to build the most effective space possible.
Sometimes this means relocating and building out a new office space – other times it means remodeling or adjusting an existing space. With either course of action, we work with you to determine the best course for design, materials, and budget in order to build the best space for your needs.
Encourage More Productivity
As your contractor of choice, we prioritize the use of certain features proven to encourage more efficiency and productivity in the workspace.
Storage - A common issue among cluttered spaces is the lack of storage capacity. At Diversified Construction, we assess the needs of our clients to customize their office setup. Our goal is to integrate more storage space and implement an easier way to retrieve items, resulting in less time spent searching for items and trying to store them.
Built-in Technologies and Power Systems - Our office remodeling projects can include features like the integration of security systems, 24/7 access, high-tech workstations, smart parking, and even dedicated Zoom rooms. These are just a few examples of some of the cutting-edge technologies we can bring to modern office space design.
Lighting - The integration of better lighting in an office space creates a more pleasant work environment for employees. Lighting has the ability to improve moods and increase productivity. At Diversified Construction, we focus on maximizing light through natural sunlight and recessed lighting.
Collaborative Spaces - When designing an office space, we make sure to include collaborative workspaces within the layout. This encourages more employee interaction and teamwork, which will ultimately boost productivity and improve company culture. Additionally, having a designated space for meetings allows for more networking opportunities.
At Diversified Office Construction we work with businesses to help them assess the needs of their business and apply that to their office setup. We take into consideration important factors such as the number of people at the office at any given time, the number of visitors on a day-to-day basis and of course the nature of the business. Let us help you make your office become a more functional and productive place for your business. Call us today.
Why Choose Us - Minnetonka Office Construction Company
You will be assigned your very own project manager from beginning to completion in order to avoid confusion when projects are handled by different persons. At Diversified Construction, we use the highest quality workmanship and construction methods to ensure your remodeling project is done properly and efficiently. We have developed an 8-point-process to follow that guarantees your project will be completed successfully
office construction minnetonka
- We’ll establish one Project Manager to work with you from inception to completion, eliminating typical confusion when projects are handed off from person to person.
- Define and discuss the details of your project to minimize stress and have a clear goal, budget, and timeline.
- If an architect is needed for your project, we will align you with one who has the capabilities and experience perfect for it.
- Once designed, your Project Manager will submit the plans to subcontractors for pricing. We will carefully review each proposal and proposed materials to select the right bidder for your project, not just the lowest bidder.
- Once we’ve selected the ideal subcontractor team, we’ll create a detailed proposal for you. We eliminate gray areas by detailing what your proposal includes, and what it does not, so you know what to expect right from the start.
- Ensure all necessary permits are approved and obtained prior to construction.
- During construction, your project manager will work closely with subcontractors to give regular updates and ensure timely completion.
- We will lead you through a post-construction walkthrough for assurance the completed project has exceeded your expectations.