Diversified Construction is looking for an individual with ability to multi-task and provide support to multiple departments while also managing our front desk and office visitors.
Job duties inclusive but not limited to:
FRONT DESK SUPPORT:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls. Take messages as appropriate.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Contact couriers and coordinate pickup of items as well as proper accounting.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock. Maintain supplies within office supplies budget.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Assists in distribution of company logo’d apparel to employees as appropriate.
- Kitchen – make sure dishes are being washed as needed.
- Kitchen – check for supplies (napkins, creamer, sweetener, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.)
- Provide support to Project Managers by typing, printing, distributing and electronically filing proposals, letters, invoices, etc. according to company procedures.
- Handle incoming checks per accounting procedures.
- Handle incoming Certificates of Insurance per accounting procedures.
- Handle incoming invoices per accounting procedures.
- Handle subcontractor checks w/lien waivers per accounting procedures.
- Sub check run days: handle subcontractor checks per accounting procedures.
- Keeps Office Equipment operational, as necessary and/or appropriate.
- Replace toner, ink and paper on all printers, copiers, plotters, etc.
- Hands-on fixes for printers, scanners, plotter, fax, shredder and postage machine.
- Calls and meets appropriate maintenance/service personnel as necessary for repairs and maintenance beyond your skill level to ensure proper function of office equipment.
- Order ink for the plotter, color printer and main printer from Coordinated Business Systems.
- Maintain inventory of paper, ink and toner for numerous printers around the office.
- Calls phone, internet, and other service companies and resolves service issues.
- Supports operations staff to maintain computers and handle network issues.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with accounting software.
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- Ability to develop, read, analyze, and interpret company literature and forms, reports, and documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to understand and properly apply Diversified documentation, processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information to project managers, field personnel, accounting staff, customers, peers, support staff and top management.
- Ability to assertively execute assignments, with optimal results.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two to four years successful construction administrative/reception experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of applications, terminology and principles of commercial construction and related trades.
Submit Your Resume
Ready to join our team? All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.