Diversified Construction is on the lookout for a General Laborer!
We are a Commercial Builder + Remodeler with a need for a General Laborer for our construction sites. Experience working on construction sites is a plus.
Job duties of a general laborer vary, however will likely include:
- Cleaning and preparing a job site
- Loading and delivering materials
- Using a variety of tools and machines
- Helping carpenters, superintendent and other specialized contractors with a variety of duties.
- Driver’s License, reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Social Security card or authorization to work in the United States
- Fluent in English
- A positive attitude and punctuality
- Light carpentry skills is a huge plus
Position is full-time with great benefits.
If you are interested please submit your resume and cover letter below.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Diversified Construction knows true success is directly related to a happy, empowered team. That’s why we recognize and promote a healthy work/life balance by offering each of our employees these attractive benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible benefits plan
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) with employer contributions
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Company sponsored events
- Fun and flexible work environment
Diversified Construction is a mid-sized commercial general contractor built on small-company values coupled with large-company capabilities, and quality, lasting relationships. Founded in Minneapolis, Diversified has been helping businesses in our community enhance their environments for over 50 years. Diversified’s office is centrally located in St. Louis Park, just 10 minutes from Downtown Minneapolis and within minutes of the Midtown Greenway, numerous restaurants, Target, Byerly’s, The West End and much more!