Diversified Construction is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join the team! The Assistant PM job description includes (but not limited to) assisting Project Managers with the following:
- Bidder’s list management
- Bidding and subcontractor coverage solicitation
- Contracts and contract documents
- Scheduling subcontractors
- Acquiring building permits
- Change orders- pricing and preparing
- Job site visits
- Project documentation (i.e., photos, minutes, e-mail, etc.,)
- Communication- written and verbal
- File management
- Assists in maintaining a quality control focus
- Project scheduling assistance
- Researching and assembling out of state subcontractor bid lists
- Project shop drawings and submittals
- Punch lists
- Additional project accounting tasks such as:
- Billings/ Pay applications
- Payment Disclosure Statements from subcontractors
- Initial qualification of subcontractors and vendors
Work in a dynamic, high quality and high-service environment.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a recent construction management graduate to learn from some of the best!
Must be familiar and comfortable with commercial general contracting, construction terminology and reading construction documents and plans. Experience with AIA documents and contract administration are a plus. Field/ job site experience is also a huge plus.
Must be very detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple Project Managers, on multiple projects. Must be a fast learner as this position always offers something new to learn.
Construction Management degree or related experience is very helpful.
Please send us your resume below and a cover letter explaining how your experience matches our requirements.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Submit Your Resume
Ready to join our team? All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.